Fortnite is partnering with esports organization and lifestyle brand, 100 Thieves, to offer players free merch from the recently-announced “Jam” line.
Are you a fan of the organization and want a chance to earn free merch? Here’s how.
How to earn 100 Thieves merch in Fortnite
The 100 Thieves Creative takeover has begun and will be running until Season 4 ends on December 1. This new promotion gives Fortnite players and Creative Warriors a chance to earn free 100T “Jam” apparel drops before they’re available to the public.
It also looks like this collaboration will grant players some “custom Fortnite gear,” although there’s no word on exactly what that will be. Here’s how to earn the drops, straight from Epic Games:
- Jump into Fortnite Creative and explore the 100T Featured Hub
- Take a screenshot or shoot a video of your favorite Fortnite character in the 100T Featured Hub.
- Share the screenshot or video on social, tagging @100Thieves and @FNCreate on Twitter. Make sure to include #100TCreative in your submission.
- Submit by December 1 at 10:00am ET
There’s a scoring system at play here, although it’s entirely subjective. Players will need to keep their submissions family-friendly and copyright-free. Here’s the scoring system and parameters, as outlined by Epic Games:
- 50 Points – Creativity
- Include a unique and interesting screenshot or video in your submission.
- Include a witty, humorous, and fun caption in your social post.
- 10 Points – Party Up
- Entry includes one or more of your friends on Fortnite
- 10 Points – Fortnite Video Chat
- Entry includes a video of you and your friends experiencing the Hub while using the new Fortnite Video Chat feature
It would be best to look at the full rules before submitting, as the many restrictions could disqualify your submission.
100 Thieves fans will love the prizes for this event. First place will be able to grab almost the entire line of new 100T merch, including a new Astro Headset for the PS5.
Here’s a look at all of the prizes for the top-5 finishers:
- 1st Place: One (1) custom leather bag; one (1) DO NOT DISTURB sign; one (1) Decals Customization Kit; one (1) Premium Day One Pin; one (1) Branded Astro Headset (PS5); two (2) Nice Slurp Juice Cups; one (1) 100T hoodie, one (1) 100T t-shirt, one (1) 100 Thieves hat, and one (1) 100T keychain
- 2nd – 3rd Place: One (1) Decals Customization Kit; (1) DO NOT DISTURB sign; one (1) Premium Day One Pin; one (1) Branded Astro Headset (PS5); two (2) Nice Slurp Juice Cups; one (1) 100 Thieves hoodie and one (1) 100 Thieves t-shirt
- 4th – 5th Place: One (1) 100 Thieves hoodie and one (1) 100 Thieves t-shirt (ARV: USD$135.00 each). 6th – 10th Place: One (1) 100 Thieves t-shirt and one (1) 100 Thieves hat (ARV: USD$80.00 each). 11th – 15th Place: One (1) 100T hat and one (1) 100T keychain
Good luck to everyone who is submitting an entry for this contest. It will be quite subjective and competitive, but we’ll make sure to take a look at the required hashtag and share some of the best submissions we see.
4k smart tv Amazon fire tv stick apple apple airpods Apple Watch 6 black Friday Deals black Friday Deals 2020 CES 2021 Cyberpunk 2077 CYBERPUNK 2077 NEXUS MODS Epic Games fortnite Fortnite Season 4 fortnite season 5 Fortnite season 6 games Gaming Laptop GTA 6 ios 16 iphone12 iphone 12 pro iPhone 12 Pro max iPhone 13 iphone 14 iphone 14 release date lg oled MacBook Pro mobile Netflix Nvidia Nvidia’s RTX 30 OnePlus ps5 ps5 games 2021 ps6 release date RTX 3080 samsung Samsung Galaxy S21 samsung Galaxy Watch 3 smartwatch xbox xbox game pass Xbox One Xbox Series X|S Xiaomi