Here are some tasty cases options for the iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Max, and iPhone 12 Mini.
This is a design-change yr for the iPhone, which means last year’s iPhone 11 cases may not match the new iPhone 12 models which include the iPhone 12 and 12 Pro, as nicely as the iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 Mini. Apple has returned to a square-edged design that harkens returned to the iPhone 5 and 5S. If you are making an attempt to make up your mind between the iPhone 12 and 12 Pro, the appropriate news is that these models are the same in size and take the same case.
MOBOSI Vanguard Armor Compatible with iPhone 12 Case/iPhone 12 Pro Case
- [Compatibility] ONLY compatible with iPhone 12/iPhone 12 Pro 6.1 inch 5G 2020.
- [SGS-Tested Drop Protection] Made of top-quality material saves your device from accidental drops, shocks, and damage. The anti-slip stripes on both sides of the back give a better grip and the matte texture makes holding your phone easier.
- [Practical and Stylish] Corners are reinforced with shockproof bumpers while the raised bezels lift screen and camera off flat surfaces, and prevent any scratches, extremely compatible with your phone.
- [Easy Access] Rugged PC and soft TPU make for a durable and skin-friendly case. Precise cutouts ensure easy access to all buttons and ports with nice tactility.
- [Widely Compatible] This case is compatible with iPhone 12/12 Pro, and also work with wireless charging, and cell phone
Note that all the new iPhone 12 models are outfitted with Apple’s new MagSafe feature, which presents quicker wireless charging with a compatible charger. It additionally helps optional add-ons – such as a mini wallet – that adhere magnetically to the again of your phone. The new iPhones are embedded with what Apple describes as “an array of magnets” (Apple says they’re recycled) around an established charging coil that can pull up to 15 watts of power.
That’s twice as effective as wi-fi charging on preceding iPhones, however on par with the power that many Android phones can draw from standard Qi wireless chargers.
LEOMARON Compatible with iPhone 12/iPhone 12 Pro Case, [Military Grade] Double Layer Protection Shockproof Case with Magnetic Car Mount Ring Kickstand 6.1 Inch 2020 Case, Blue
- [Compatible Model]: Specially Compatible with iPhone 12 Pro/Max 6.1 Inch (2020)
- [Superior Quality & Durable Material]: Made from Hard PC and Soft TPU, the double-layer case with double protection, anti-scratches, and scrapes, durable and fall resistant
- [Military Grade Protection]: Drop tested protective case with air cushion shockproof technology, precise cutouts, 0.08 inch raised lips to enhance screen and camera protection, fully protect your cellphone
- [Magnetic Ring Kickstand]: 360° rotatable magnetic bracket design is suitable for car bracket, durable and sturdy, easy to carry. The kickstand is convenient for you to watch videos
- [Stylish & Multi Colors]: Slim and cool shape with the most popular colors, unique design to meet your higher test
SPIDERCASE Case Compatible with iPhone 12 Pro Max Case – Clear
- This case can compatible with a wireless charger
- This clear case can keep your phone with the color
- The shockproof corners of this clear case can provide protection
- This case is scratch-resistant, it can hold up to daily wear and tear
- This case can help to protect against scratches
Best mounting case
Rokform’s been making tough iPhone cases for years and aside from their durability, their key feature is the ability to use them with various mounts — including bike and motorcycle mounts — that are sold separately. I personally prefer the Crystal Series but the Rugged case is slightly more, well, rugged.
Rokform’s cases have removable magnets and they’re compatible with wireless charging if you remove the included center magnet. “With the lower magnet still intact, you can still wireless-charge while utilizing magnetic mounting and all of our mounts,” Rokform says.
OtterBox MagSafe case
The OtterBox Figura is essentially a more eye-catching version of Apple’s own silicone MagSafe case, which allows you to attach accessories to its back, including a new wireless charger and a leather wallet. Those accessories will still stick to your phone if you have a standard thin case, but not nearly as well as if you use one of Apple’s MagSafe cases, which have their own set of embedded magnets that line up with the magnets in your phone.
The Figura is OtterBox’s thinnest case, but it’s still reasonably protective, although its edges aren’t raised quite as high around the screen as other OtterBox cases. It comes in four colors (Dandelion wine is pictured here). The bright color of the case does make your phone easier to spot for those in the habit of losing their device in plain sight. Alas, darker cases tend to blend into darker objects.
BodyGuardz was initially known for its screen protectors, but in recent years it’s put out some interesting iPhone cases. I personally like the $45 Harmony (pictured left), which has a more square bottom. The Stack (picture in the middle) is $40 while the Avenue (on right) is $45. They come in a few color options.