Verizon wireless network spans nearly the entire United States, which means it has served in places other carriers don’t. But that access can come at a premium.
At a glance
- Plans start at $65 for 5GB of data.
- Notables: Top-rated network with 5G available in some areas; customers on an unlimited plan can get a year of Disney+ for free.
Verizon cell phone plans
Verizon has four unlimited plans, which each offer different benefits. You can save $10 per month, per line on an unlimited plan if you opt for automatic payments, but you have to use a debit card or checking account to get the discount.
- Start Unlimited ($80): Video streaming limited to standard definition. Mobile hot spot is not included with this plan.
- Play More Unlimited ($90): Includes 15GB of high-speed mobile hot spot usage per month. Video streaming is in HD, but at 720p rather than the full 1080p. You likely won’t notice the difference on your smartphone, though. Apple music subscription is included. Data speeds may be slowed if your usage exceeds 25GB.
- Do More Unlimited ($90): Includes 15GB of high-speed mobile hot spot usage per month and you can get 50% off an unlimited plan for your tablet or connected devices. Video streaming limited to standard definition. Data speeds may slow if your usage exceeds 50GB.
- Get More Unlimited ($100): Includes 30GB of high-speed mobile hot spot usage per month. As with the Play More plan, HD video streams at 720p and an Apple Music subscription is included with the plan. Data speeds may be slowed if your usage exceeds 75GB.
Verizon customers with compatible phones can access 5G networks and 4K HD video streaming with compatible devices for an additional $10 per month.
You can add Verizon’s “Just Kids” plan to an unlimited plan for $35 per line. The kid’s plan includes 5GB of data and built-in parental controls, including content filters, location tracking, and the ability to block certain apps.
Shared data plans
Verizon wireless offers two shared data plans, which include unlimited minutes and text messages. You can save $10 per month if you sign up for automatic payments. But there’s a catch: You can’t use a credit card for autopay.
- 5GB: $65.
- 10GB: $75.
Verizon family plans
You can turn any Verizon wireless plan into a family plan. Additional lines for shared plans cost $35 each on top of the base plan price. You can save $10 per month, per line if you opt for automatic payments. Verizon’s unlimited plans are priced differently. Learn more about Verizon’s family plans here.
Verizon prepaid plans
Verizon Wireless offers several prepaid plans, all of which are billed monthly, similar to traditional plans. The main difference is that prepaid plans don’t require a credit check. Learn more about Verizon’s prepaid cell phone plans here.
Verizon unlimited plan: How it compares on price
The prices listed are for the least expensive plan when more than one unlimited plan is available. The pricing doesn’t include taxes, fees, or autopay discounts.
|Monthly price comparison||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines|
|Metro by T-Mobile||$50||$80||$110||$140|
|*Restricted LTE data download speeds. |
**Prices include taxes and/or fees.
My Verizon Website – Sign In / Register
From a web browser, navigate to the Verizon Sign-in page. If necessary, navigate Sign-in (upper-right) > Sign in to My Account.
Enter the User ID or the 10-digit mobile number, the password then click Sign in . To register, click Register then follow the step-by-step instructions.
If signing in for the first time on your device or if the password was recently updated on a different device, you may be required to verify a SecurePIN that may be sent via text or email.
If prompted, enter the answer to the security question then click Continue.
The Verizon Wireless Home Phone connects your existing landline phone to the Verizon 4G LTE network for reliable, high-quality voice service. It even lets you keep your old phone number.1 The Wireless Home Phone comes with all the features you have come to expect, including call forwarding, voicemail, fax compatibility, and E911. Make the most of it with Verizon, the nation’s most awarded network.
- 30 months
- 24 months
- Full retail price
Monthly payments shown are for customers who qualify to pay $0 Down, $3.33/mo for 30 months; 0% APR. Retail price: $99.99.