|Compatible Devices||Tablets, IPhone 12 mini / 12 / 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max / SE 2020 / 11 / 11 pro / 11 pro max / XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 Plus / 8 / 7 / 7 Plus / 6, iPad Pro, Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e /S9/ S9+ / S8 /S8+, Note 9 / 8 ; Pixel 3a / 3XL / 3 / 2 XL / 2, and More|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Weight||1.12 Ounces|
About Anker Nano iPhone Charger
- Designed for iPhone: Anker Nano’s 20W output is designed to provide the maximum charge to iPhone 12.
- Unrivaled Speed: Charge iPhone 12 and previous iPhone models up to 3× faster than with an original 5W Charger.
- Space-Saving Design: At 50% smaller than a standard 18W iPhone charger, Anker Nano provides more power while saving space in your bag or while plugged into a wall outlet.
- Works with Most Handheld Devices: Provide up to 20W charging to most flagship phones including iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S20 as well as smartwatches and earbuds.
- What You Get: PowerPort III Nano, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service (cable not included).
Apple’s switching to a USB-C charging plug for the iPhone 12 Pro is welcome news, but that charger is large. as compared, the new Anker PowerPort III Nano makes for a compact USB-C charger which will agitate all of your mobile gear with the littlest footprint.
To the celebration of users everywhere, Apple finally included a quick Charge enabled USB-C power brick up the box with the iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max. albeit both phones still use Lightning, so there’s an adapter to form it work with the new charger, it’s still much faster than we have seen with previous phones. Yet it’s still a touch on the large size, and therefore the whole point of an iPhone is to use this slim and powerful device everywhere.
So while we’ve stopped complaining about Apple not providing a USB-C charger, we’ve moved on touch to how the corporate should’ve used something just like the new Anker PowerPort III Nano.
From the surface, the tiny size of the PowerPort III Nano means it’s more in common with Apple’s legacy 5W USB-A charger instead of the newer 18W USB-C brick.
It has a little square size that’s only millimeters larger than Apple’s own 5W charger. the edges have a matte finish and therefore the front is slightly beveled with a glossy shine.
This brick is capable of up to 18W of power output which is enough to Fast Charge any iPhone that supports it. With Fast Charge, Apple says an iPhone can rise up to 50-percent charge in just half-hour.
It also supports Anker’s newest PowerIQ 3 technology. consistent with Anker, PowerIQ 3 is so well-tuned to every device that it can actually charge an iPhone faster than a typical USB-C PD charger. it isn’t really that significantly faster, but quicker always counts.
This is also coming from Anker — a long-standing company, renowned for its charging prowess. There are tons of no-name brands on Amazon, but through direct experience, we’ve come to trust Anker and to love everything about the company’s products.
Except possibly the branding that’s everywhere around this particular charger. Still, even with its blue IQ3 on the front and Anker stamped down the side, this is often a delightfully powerful and compact charger.
- Smaller than Apple’s USB-C charger
- Slightly faster than Apple’s charger, at least with iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Delivers up to 18W of power, meaning it can be used with devices that support Apple’s Fast Charge
- You already get Apple’s USB-C charger in the iPhone box
- The branding is unsubtle, to say the best