This article will show you how to make use of a three-finger gesture to share a photo on your devices in super-quick time. It’s a hand trick to have in your toolkit if AirDrop is playing up or your iCloud Photos are taking a while to sync.
Universal Clipboard is normally related to copying and pasting text, however, with the aid of the use of this gesture, you can make it work really nicely for sharing images between your devices too.
It can be used to quickly copy images throughout close-by devices for pasting into Messages, Notes, emails, Pages, and different apps with input fields.
For the following steps to work, you’ll want to have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth grew to become on and your devices signed in to the same Apple ID and connected to the identical network.
- Make sure Handoff is enabled on your devices: On Mac, select System Preferences -> General -> Allow Handoff between this Mac and your iCloud devices. On iPhone/iPad, turn on Settings -> General -> Handoff.
- On iPhone or iPad, perform a three-finger pinch gesture on a photo. On Mac, use the Command+C keyboard shortcut.
- Switch to the device you want to share the photo with, and pinch outward with three fingers to paste it into a text field. If on a Mac, you can perform this gesture on the trackpad or use the Command+V.
- How to Change Default Icons on Mac to Organize Your Workspace
- Learning SQL Essential Training – free online video courses
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic Classroom in a Book 2022 release
- The BMW i7 2023 first look | New Electric 7 Series
- New Wireless Headphones Sony WH-1000XM5: Price and release date