wearable Sony speaker: Maybe headphones don’t seem to be your aspect — they block out too a whole lot of the world and take away any ambiance you may actually enjoy. And possibly Bluetooth speakers don’t seem to be your thing, both you have to stay in their common vicinity to get the best experience, and you are just too busy for that. The solution? A combination of the two.
That combo is perfectly represented in this wearable speaker from Sony (yes, wearable speakers are a thing), and it is presently $120 off its normal price at Amazon.
Sony’s wearable speaker is actually unconventional and may additionally appear weird at the beginning, however after trying it out, you may discover that it is actually super intuitive. Just throw it around your neck and experience full, immersive sound except for the invasiveness of headphones or the inconvenience of a stationary speaker.
The speaker is capable to mimic soundbar-like audio great except isolating you from your surroundings and can give off natural vibrations to supply an even extra immersive trip (this can be turned off, of course). Finally, it can take care of up to seven hours of use off of one charge from its easy-to-use charging dock.
Don’t be like anyone else, choose up this wearable Sony speaker at Amazon and save $120.
Sony Wearable Speaker System: Wireless Over Neck Speaker for Home Theater and Gaming – Personal Neckband Headphone System with Reactive Vibration – SRS-WS1
- IMMERSIVE AUDIO Full and clear audio with reactive vibration channeled directly towards your ears
- MIMICS SOUNDBAR Personal dynamic and cinematic sound without isolating you from your surroundings
- SOUND YOU FEEL Low frequencies translated to natural vibrations and can be set to high low or off
- MINIMAL AUDIO LAG Employs RF technology to ensure what you see on screen is exactly what you hear (Not Bluetooth)
- ALWAYS POWERFUL Personalized listening that delivers high-quality sound even on lower volume levels
- SET UP Plug the transmitter into your TV or other devices using the digital optical or audio cable
- SIMPLE CHARGING Place the neck headphones on its dock for 3 hours to enjoy up to 7 hours of audio