Amazon has issued a $50 price drop on the newly released Apple Watch SE, with units available for just $229. the likelihood is that this deal won’t last long, so if you are looking for an early Black Friday deal on new hardware, this offer fits the bill.
Lowest Apple Watch SE price on record
Following Amazon has knocked $50 off the new Apple Watch SE with a Gold Aluminum Case and Pink Sand Sport Band. After hovering at $269 this month, this is often absolutely the lowest price on record for the 40mm GPS smartwatch — and an excellent early Black Friday deal.
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Large Retina OLED display
- Up to 2x faster processor than Series 3
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Swimproof design
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification
The Watch SE may be a cheaper alternative to the Watch Series 6 and skips ECG and blood oxygen level monitoring present thereon. But you are doing get pulse monitoring, 50-meter water resistance, fall detection, and 1.78″ retina display (sans the always-on feature).
Deal: Get the Apple Watch SE for $50 faraway from Target
The Watch SE is powered by the dual-core S5 chip and runs watchOS 7 out of the box. you’ll read our announcement coverage of the Watch Series 6 and Watch SE here to understand more about Apple’s 2020 smartwatches.