One of the most popular voice assistants in the world is Alexa. According to Amazon, 25% of US households in 2020 will have at least one Alexa device, and that percentage will increase to 27% for Amazon Prime members. Since Alexa is intended to be family-friendly, it takes some finesse to get her to curse, but it can be done.
Depending on the gadgets you connect to Amazon’s voice-activated virtual assistant Alexa, she may do a range of tasks, from reading you the news to shutting out the lights. Even if Alexa is simply a piece of junk, you can still make her swear by fooling her.
- Get Your VPS for FREE TRIAL 180 DAYS
- Cyberpunk 2077: How to find Viktor
- Samsung Galaxy S23 FE and Buds FE all leak
- What’s new in iOS 17 | review
- PS5 mobile controller for iphone 15
MANY WORKAROUNDS FOR MAKING YOUR AMAZON Swear, Alexa
Make Alexa swear using the announcement Function:
When you utilize Alexa’s announcement feature, your message is broadcast to every device in your home that has Alexa functionality. Alexa’s announcement capability may be used in one of two ways: either she reads out a message you put in the app or broadcasts what you say in your voice exactly as you said it.
- Launch the Alexa app on your smartphone.
- Click on “Communicate” (the speech bubble icon at the bottom)
- In the top right corner, click “Announce.”
- Type your message.
Make Alexa swear using routines function:
Using the Routines function, you can tell Alexa what to do when you contact her. You can make Alexa swear by using changed or phonetically similar phrases since you can type out what she says, just like when you use the announcement feature. Here’s how to establish a routine:
- Launch the Alexa app.
- Select “More” (the three lines)
- Choose “Routines”.
- Pick “Create New Routine”
- Choose “When this happens” and enter your routine’s trigger there. Click “Voice,” for instance, and enter “swear.” then click Next.
- Select “Add Action”
- Select “Alexa Says”
- Select “Customized”
- Type out your swear word