Creature-collecting MMO Temtem has received a gameplay overview video beforehand of the game’s early access PlayStation 5 release next week.
The PS5 early access version will characteristic four islands with 30 hours of story content, 100 unique Temtem, and cross-play and co-op with the PC version, permitting players the potential to team up with their pals as they hunt and collect extra monsters. During the early access phase, developer Crema additionally promises to add two greater additional islands, at least 61 more Temtem, an Auction/Trading House, clan PvP, and an all-new super hard game mode known as Nuzlocke.
The game originally launched on PC returned at the start of the year, and already sold 500,000 copies within its first month, with Xbox Series X|S and Nintendo Switch variations set to come at a later, as-yet-to-be-announced, date in 2021. Check out the gameplay overview trailer for yourself below.
Temtem launches in early get admission to on PlayStation 5 from December 8 and are additionally available now on PC.
At the beginning of the game, you’ll have to choose which Temtem will be your starting companion.
Choose from three unique Temtem:
- Crystle: A cute but tough defensive tem, with devastating hard-hitting attacks like Crystal Spikes.
- Smazee: This tem’s adorable fluffy exterior hides speedy attack power in the form of vicious moves such as Uppercut, that will K.O unprepared opponents.
- Houchic: Ideal as the first mental-type tem for tamers, their mentalism and intuition serve to provide powerful psychic attacks like Beta Burst that will leave opponents in a bind.
Exploring the World of Temtem: Here are some tips to follow as you navigate the islands within Temtem:
- Stock up on Smoke Bombs – These handy items allow you to whisk your party back to the nearest Temporium, giving you a nice easy escape to heal, rest, and relax, before setting out on your next adventure.
- Take your time when exploring -. Strings of battles will soon wear down your party, so go slow, and keep your tems in healthy condition, ready for anything.
- Areas and islands tend to have dedicated types of Temtem and secrets to discover – ensure you travel widely to discover as many different tems as you can. There are 12 types of tems; can you tame one of each?
- Keep your Tempedia handy; it’s what you’ll use to catalog all the tems you’ve seen and caught, along with their stats, techniques, and more.
Temtem is developed by Crema, a Spanish game development studio, and it’s published by Humble Games.